The crime noir masterpiece that has gripped audiences for decades is back in an oversized and slipcased hardcover that includes a portfolio, exclusive print, and a sketchbook of never-before-published development art.
There is no light in a place like Sin City—only misery, crime, and perversion. Amid the filth and degenerates, the hulking and unstable ex-con Marv has found an angel. Her name is Goldie—a goddess who has blessed this wretched low-life with one night of heaven. But good things never last—a few hours later, Goldie is dead—murdered at his side without a mark on her body. Who was she? And who wanted her dead? The cops are on their way—it smells like a frame job, and this time, they won’t let him live. Whoever killed Goldie…is going to pay.
Frank Miller returns to his comic opus with luxury editions of the graphic novel series, beginning with Volume 1 The Hard Goodbye. A combination of high-end materials, finishes, and iconic textures from the series make for an elegant package which evokes the grittiness of Sin City. Housed in a cloth-covered slipcase with foil stamping and printing is an oversized hardcover featuring a soft-touch matte finish with spot gloss and foil stamping. The hardcover includes an exclusive nine-page sketchbook of never-before-published development art selected by Frank. As well, this volume contains the pinup gallery created for the 2021 editions of Volume 1, featuring art from Joyce Chin, Amanda Conner, Klaus Janson, Paul Pope, Philip Tan, and Gerardo Zaffino. The seven-page cover and pinup gallery from previous editions is also included. Lastly, in the slipcase is a matching portfolio featuring a deluxe print of new artwork by Frank Miller.
• Oversized hardcover featuring a soft-touch matte finish with spot gloss and foil stamping.
• Includes a nine-page sketchbook with never-before-published development art, exclusive to the Deluxe Edition.
• Includes a six-page pinup gallery featuring art from Joyce Chin, Amanda Conner, Klaus Janson, Paul Pope, Philip Tan, and Gerardo Zaffino.
• Includes seven-page cover and pinup gallery from previous editions.
• Includes a portfolio containing a deluxe print of new art by Frank Miller.
• Book and portfolio housed in a cloth-covered slipcase with foil stamping and printing.
As an added bonus, each volume’s slipcase has a different letter from the logo, placed on the front cover in such a way that alone it looks like a splash of red wrapping around the slipcase. But when all seven volumes are together it is clear that the grouping spells out “Sin City.”
Discerning fans and new readers can experience this unparalleled noir masterpiece in this, the most luxurious edition to date!